Related Articles
Ceuta & Melilla, relics of the past & offense to Morocco- Says former Spanish minister
María Antonia Trujillo, former Spanish housing minister, urged her country to review its position on the two enclaves in northern Morocco Ceuta and Melilla whom she described as “relics” of colonialism and an “offense to Morocco’s territorial integrity.” Speaking at a seminar held by University Abdelmalek Essaadi in Tetuan, Trujillo said her country should reconsider […]
COVID-19: State of health emergency extended for three weeks in Morocco to June 10
The Moroccan government has decided to extend the state of health emergency for three more weeks until June 10. The announcement was made by Head of Government Saâd-Eddine El Othmani this Monday before the Parliament’s two chambers. The state of emergency, previously scheduled to end on May 20, was one of Morocco’s boldest measures to […]
Morocco steps up emergency response as cold wave grips 28 provinces
Morocco has launched a large-scale emergency operation to assist thousands of families affected by severe winter conditions, following the high instructions of King Mohammed VI, the Mohammed V Foundation for Solidarity said Tuesday. The “Grand Froid” operation aims to deliver urgent humanitarian aid to vulnerable communities hit by freezing temperatures, heavy rain and snow across […]



