Related Articles
COVID-19: Morocco bans New Year’s Eve celebrations, adopts other precautionary measures
The Moroccan government announced, on Monday, a ban on New Year’s Eve celebrations, as part of a set of measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19. Besides banning all New Year’s Eve celebrations, the measures also include banning the organization of parties and special events in hotels, restaurants, and tourist establishments. Restaurants and cafes […]
Tunisia: Four-member terror cell linked to last week stabbing attack busted
The Tunisian interior ministry said it has nabbed four men forming a terror cell suspected for being linked to last week stabbing of security officer, in the southwestern Tozeur province. The cell members have confessed to have planned terror attacks against police establishments and key sites, the interior ministry said, adding that the men had […]
Morocco reiterates rejection of violence in Al Quds
Morocco has reiterated its strong rejection of the violent acts that shook Al Quds and denounced unilateral measures by Israel to affect the legal status of the holy city, venerated by three monotheistic religions. Speaking at an Arab Foreign Minister’s meeting on the latest developments in Al Quds, Morocco’s FM Nasser Bourita stressed Morocco’s position […]



