Related Articles
Morocco-COVID-19: Extension of night curfew, other preventive measures for two more weeks
Morocco will extend the nation-wide curfew and other preventive measures decreed on Dec.19 by two more weeks, starting this Jan.19 at 9 p.m., the government has announced in a press release. The government said the decision was made in view of the evolution of the epidemiological situation worldwide and the new developments, particularly the emergence […]
Morocco: BCIJ dismantles 4-Member cell of recruiters for ISIS branch in Sahel-Saharan region
Morocco’s Central Bureau of Judicial Investigations (BCIJ) dismantled, on January 29 and 30, a four-member terrorist network active in the cities of Tangier, Casablanca, Beni Mellal and Inzegane. The network was attempting to recruit and send fighters to join the branch of ISIS (Daesh) in the Sahel-Saharan region. Preliminary investigation shows that the network has […]
EBRD Invested €895 Million in Morocco in 2025
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development invested in Morocco €895 million in 2025, up from €530 million in 2024. Thirty-three per cent of this investment went to the private sector and over 80 % was green finance. In its report on investments injected last year in the southern and eastern Mediterranean (SEMED) region, the Bank said […]



